Translate

Montag, 24. April 2017

Kiss the past

Kiss the past goodbye

Can you do it?

Sometimes there show up people in your life, who you like to forget, sooner or later. I do not think you meet them by mistake, I think you meet them to learn and continue your trip through life.

I know some people, who I can get upset with, with whatever move they make.  They now and then show as well up in my friends circle, and all I get from tthem is red spots, nervous breakdowns and the intention to react negative at all that they do or say. 

I get blind for them and take everything they do as negative. 

And people can say, Hans, leave them alone, they are not worth it. And I know that they are right, but it is as if I need such a 'sparring partner', for being nasty to.
The past weeks I noticed that I had such an attitude about someone who I personally know, again. I could resist to act in public, I kept calm (can someone pat me on the shoulder for that).  And when I was thinking about why I reacted such way, I suddenly gave up about searching for that why.  I tried to look to the person and see with an open mind why (s)he is acting that way.  It was an eye opener, because I changed my opinion. No longer I think that (s)he means bad with his/her behavior.

It looks like I now realize the other side of the meddle better, why people act the way they do.  I want to keep that feeling, looking at both sides, before judging.  Life is too short to put negative energy into it

Also, I kiss the past goodbye.  I not need to be angry with you, or feel frustrated. Because I am not you, and you are not me.  I love to live my life, the way I do, so you can do that as well.

For now it feels good. Maybe you can leave your past behind as well?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen