Translate

Freitag, 1. Januar 2016

Friends

Friends, I wrote it many times already, is a word that lost its realy meaning through facebook.  I mean, I can imagine some people have more friends then I but when you have over 1000 Friends, I doubt if it all are realy friends.

Same goes for the connected word 'likes'  The more likes, the more confirmation that what you are doing is well. Well, I can imagine people like what pthers do more then what I do, but when there are over 100 likes on a post I start wondering why.

Some people need those confirmation, and I think I know why.
When this kind of confirmation is missing in real life, it looks cool to see that you are digital popular. It covers an insecure life in reality, it misleads people.
Ask why people put a like on a post. Often it is just for knowing that we have read the post, rather then that we agree with it.
But those poor insecure people like to fool theirselves and unconditionally measure their popularity on it.

Let's call ths person Frank.  Frank is small, insecure, and makes a mess of his own life.  On line he has hundreds of friends, and he love to show himself in pictures with his friends, with his girl, and so more.
Frank i friends with someone who even gets more likes at his posts. Frank can not stand it, but he is friends and decides to copy the behavior of his friend. He also tells everyone that his friend is his best friend.  No one can confirm it, especially not while that friend (let's call him Jos) is never telling that he is Franks best friend.
Frank fights his way and intrudes even the private life of Jos.  That must be photographed and put on line and Ffrank is counting the likes. The most important thing of his action, and when he has more likes then the 20 usual, his mission has succeeded.
Frank was shortly friends with me.  I did unfriend him, because I had nothing to do with Frank: I dont like his music, I dont like his tttitude, so he has nothing for what I should keep him in my friends list. Same goees for Edwin, this two are really two sismilar persons when it comes to bad attitude.

I am friends with Jos. I  was there, several times, when he needed me and the other way around.
Jos and his wife did invite us for dinner. His wife did put some pictures on line, telling, we go to have silvester dnner with good friends.
Frank right away contacted Jos, to find out who those friends were. He did not like it when he found out who.
So, when his best friend has a great evening, he dislikes it when it is not with him bu with other friennds.


It is that this frank is  cowrd, else I think that Jos and I should hve realy  a problem with this aweful person. I wait until he makes more mistakes, annd will loose his friendship with Jos.  Jos is a wonderful person, he deserves better persons at his side then this small jealous baby

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen