Translate

Samstag, 2. Januar 2016

Windows 10 on repeat

The computer, that officially gave up services in November, switched in oast week, and gelped with getting the wlan unstalled.
After that, and after resetting the clock to the proper date, the computer decided to pick up life a bit.
We can not rely on it, but as long as it us working,mI use it.

Tonight I installed Windows 10, again. 
Maybe I downgrade tomorrow again.
Maybe the computer ends definitely
Or, maybe it works

I always tend tosee the negative things
And I am the more excited about when it all is not that bad.

Imagine..how gappy I am that the internet and tv are back! 

87% installed. Digital life us full of surprises
(He types, when the computer unexpectedl shows a black screen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen