Translate

Mittwoch, 12. August 2015

The self cleaning friends list at FaceBook

Did I tell you before about the self-cleaning friendslist at Facebook?

I can't remember it, I did speak about it and I have no lust to look back what is written.
You know how I think about FaceBook friends. It are numbers. My best friend.. okay, best friend but one, is not on facebook and it doesn't affect our friendship in any way that she is not there.  On the contrary.  We keep in touch with pictures and emails, and that is perfeclty fine, no one needs to see what is happening between us, we not need to prove to anyone that we are friends. We are.

Friends on Facebook are numbers. My number is at 278 at the moment.  A week or two ago I thought, welll, I never read a word from H anymore, maybe I should put her off from the list of numbers.  When looking it up she was already gone. That was the 2nd time, and this time I am fully ready for it, no regrets and just a peaceful goodbye. No more drama in this for me.
A real life friendship that was in fact a one way love. If you do not say hi to me, I will not say hi to you. Okay, that is not how it works with me. And other then the first time, when I wanted to say goodbye, this time I think it is just fine with the fact that she did disappear.  A good time, good memories, and now it is time  to kiss that part of the past goodbye as well. Forward we go, on we are. And to prove that this is true... I talk with T again. After almost 20 years and sometimes months of silence... we just pick up the past and continue where we were.  That is my kind of friendship. No one needs to prove it, it is. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen