Translate

Freitag, 13. März 2015

the struggle

No, I can not get rid of FaceBook yet, and most of all it is because there are too much connections with other places, and persons, that I do not want to give up now.

My first time out lasted exactly 24 hours, and then I did return again. As one person said, Facebook is a huge time swallowing monster and that is so true, but how can I get rid of it?


So, I think I have to change strategy. I can not let it go just like a 'cold turkey', quit and live happily.
I have the plan in my head to do it slightly.  I did manage one day, how about a weekend?

And again, the groups will remain, I don't give them up -yet-, but who kows how long that will last?
What is the use, for example, to be in a group with 6 admins, and only me is taking initiatives?  Ohh, hey, that sounds so me, that did happen the past 50 years so often, and so often I did quit as well. It is a consideration for the coming time. I shall not post anything anymore other then pictures and comments. No new initiatives. There is a huge horse event, this weekend, in Düsseldorf, it could be cool to photograph it (not for me), but does it matter?

I mark the dates that might be intresting for myself. I mark the trips I want to make (kaarster see is getting higher at the wish list).  It is a pitty, but I don't share it anymore, if others don't share it as well. Life goes on, and I have to go on as well.  I hate Facebook! :) I can't live with you.. but I can't live without you :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen