Translate

Dienstag, 3. März 2015

Breakng the chain

it seems almost impossible to break the chain from FaceBook, from the moment that you are catched in it.
True, I met some wonderful peaple through it

True, I did renewal some friendships, even with relatives
True, it is so easy to give them a small note of attention, when needed, a birthday greeting or whatever. Wat only works if the other reveals hat information. And there it is where I am thinking about more and more

It is too late for this year, but I was thinking, how about hiding a birthday, and then see how many people realy do wish you a happy birthday.  I got over 150 wishes at my birthday, (with less then 300 friends that is a nice quote), but who should realy have known it when I had not my birthdaty given free for everyone?
Okay, I go to change that now. So that I can not forget it, and I will see what happens.  Today is Jose's birthday, I shall add it in my agenda (in case that I miss it on FaceBook, next year...)


Done. I also did write a snap to a friend, who seems to be very ill, as well as hubby. I care for them, but it is hard when it is only a one way conversation. When I am silent, the other side is silent too and that makes it very difficult. In another project that is similar. People start wiith being exited, with partnership, doing the thngs together, and then, you can wait for it, complications show up and in the end it is me doing it all alone.
Yea baby it's a one way love, from me to you.
I saw it with Bernd, Hetty, and some others (I know that U read this, LOL), and I am used to it, I do not expect anything back from others. But still, when there comes nothing, it still hurts. And for all, it makes me unsure. Am I doing things wrong?  I realy don't know and when the others, such as my kids, do not give the chance to find out what exactly is the problem, yea, well, what then?  I can hurt myself with searching for an answer that will not come (now) or I can go on with my life.

See how it works with Har, we did NOT solve the origin from our disconnection, but we did pick up the lines and are now on normal talks again and that is fine. We know where we stand and how we are, and we accept that, not trying to understand every detail, just accepting.. Like in I love you just the way you are. And that is exactly how I love my love as well. I don't need another to behave perfectly. I am not perfectly as well, so why should the other be?

whoops I did slip away from the origin of my blog.

I think that I slowly consider to move away from FaceBook. I need my real friends. The ones that I did found through it, or that I had already before. I need some relatives, that I have ignored too long
And right at this consideration, I see that there are good alternatives, that I like. Ello, for example. No nonsense. Sharing stuff. That's it. :-)
I think I need to go back to the basics. There was a time we did not need the internet at all :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen