Translate

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015

Censorship. The brown power

Today no poem, but the subject, or better said, what did matter me the most today, is definitlely worth a few.

I have the reputation, at internet, to have a big mouth.

I have a strong feeling for justice and right. I am a peace keeper, very much active in peace movements, in younger days, now a bit less, but still I have learned to think for myself, to ask why, and not to let myself being intimidated.By NO ONE. Violence or  threads never did impress me, when it was against me, frankly said I don't give a sh .t about what people think of me, and I don't care if they think I am annoying to them. Okay, I try not to be asocial or rude (sometimes I cannot control that LOL), but I shall always stand up for justice, I will defend anyone who is a victim of violence or whatever. I stand up for others (more then for myself) and that is my way of life.

The (what I call) self thinking, is not always a blessing. It is not always making conversations healthy and pleasant. But often that is not what it should be. I love to understand how others think and feel, why they thnk and feel the way they do and I ask about them as well.

I keep on asking why, why did you do this, why aren't you listening and I feel it when people have to hide things for one or another reason are not fair with what they show. Some of you know very well what I mean :-) 

Today was such a day again. A person did openly talk about some people, naming names, from persons who are already a long time at my 'black list' People that are showing disrespectful messages, that openly sympathize with racism, you know what I mean, we all know such people.
I did, as usual, not shut up, and needed just a very tiny line to get other people upset.  I did repeat the names that were mentioned, but I did add that they are not the kind persons that they seem to be. Behind the smile are evil thoughts and life styles, narcism, racism and patriotism. Things that, sadly, always seem to return. 
In this case the bad boys (I call them brownies, what nothing has to do with skin color) are having a big promotion of their groups, and recruiting a lot of people to get into their groups.  The reason they do so is a well known pattern.
One group did moderate some evil postings, the brownies did provocate and their messages were moderated.  What is normal, of course, when you are confrontated with things that are against your policy.
Such moments are for the brownies perfect. They see the unrest and tell people, come to us, we are better.  
But  strange enough, they do the same, but then 10 times so radical.  When my opinion is disliked, they not 'just delete'  the message,  but they put a ban and a block at the person itselves No discussion, just a violent shut up.

I don't want to go back under the shadow of those dictators. But I want to tell that this can happen to all of us, when you say the things that you realy mean and want to say. When you (I in this case) open up your mouth and tell the other side of the story, then it is all the sudden undone and forbidden.  You can say everything, when it fits in their opinion. 


We are not violent for who is not violence with us.

I do wish that my friends will not shut up. I do wish that my friends will speak out their minds, no matter what the consequences are.
In fact are the consequences not that bad. In fact the reaction of the others proves if you are right or not.
I so much dislike people that walk brainless, voiceless, behind their leaders. Yes, it happens everywhere, and as long as those leaders, who are NOTHING without their followers, have the chance to tell their followers what to do, I will  speak up my mind.

And hopefully you will do such as well

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen