Translate

Dienstag, 10. März 2015

Can I?

Can I get rid of facebook?

Or is that a false question.
Should I ask, do I want to get rid of facebook?

The question if I can, is easy. I can. It shall be very difficult, but I can do without it. 
I can not do without messenger. That has become a substitute for telephony. 
And since messenger is connected to my faceboo account, I can not deactivate my faceboo account. 
Not yet, I first need to inform some people from other messengers, like telegram and whatsapp. 

I see, above, how I did give myself already an excuse to stay at Facebook. 

I love to share my photography. Facebook makes it easy to share with many, like in groups and at pages

But is it wise to put all the pictures there? What if, one day, Facebook retires and  followed up?
A website can go off as well, but the chance is a bit less, that all the effort gets lost then.

I just did start, spontaneously, a test for myself.
I did post a time out picture at fb. 
I try to see what happens if I dont post anything for a day, or who knows even longer.
I try to see if I can force myself not to react at other's postings

Also, next to my photogroups at Fb, I keep track at alternatives.

I will post pictures, at my site DreamsUnlimited. 
Website www.saturnsworld.de next to Flickr and Photobucket
And at Ello, + and twitter
Can I keep silent at FB?
Who will miss me there? 

I keep you informed. Because I won't give up blogging 😉

March 10, 2015
Happy BD 10!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen