Translate

Montag, 20. Oktober 2014

true friends / wahre Freunde

And again I made no friends. -smile-  I cannot stop myself, but I have to respond to things!!



Below 2 images of a german chat, in what the poster thanks for a beautiful evening, and in the same line tells that 'true friends'  were there until the early morning hours.

I had to write to it, that this person can not speak for others. Who can be so arrogant to think that he can decide who the host of the party considers as true friends?
It is not the first time that I did clinch with this person. He is ignoring me, what is perfectly and fine. He better not response, because I kill him with my words. I need a few less then he, to say what I think. Yes, weird huh, I love to write and I write often too much.

Nevermind. I shall, will and can not stop speaking my mind. And I feel free to speak my mind anywhere. And if one wants to get violent with me, (s)he can do that.


I am fed up with being the joker for others.
I am fed up with letting others heat me up, when others tell me that they support me and when I speak up then, I stand all alone. 
I wont show what I know. Hell it is at internet now, so everyone CAN know :-) hahaha.

No, seriously. I refuse any longer to do all the dirty work for others.  Good huh?  Dont worry, I will forget this fast enough and then I will find myself again doing the same. Mistakes, I made a few. And I stick with them.  No matter if you are my child or a friend. You can take it or leave it. I am me, I am fucking proud at myself, others LOVE me and if you cant handle me you dont!  The more time I have for the ones I love

Oh, and you stranger, who thinks you can tell me things... No. Not with me. I wait. You are digging your hole and will fall fast and deep.  I dont want to see you falling down, but since you do it yourself, I dont feel too much pitty for you. Only for who are around you and do not see it clearly.

F CK you all, who doesn't know me.  And I LOVE my long term friends. Who can stuck with me for many years, acceept my failures and my strong things..  I love you and I will always do. What even counts for my brother, who doesnt know it 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen