Translate

Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

ch ch changes

Life is sometimes a box of chocolate, no matter wich one you pick, they all are having something delicious :-)

It seems that life is such for me at the moment.

Almost 2 years ago, an old and precious friendship did drop apart. I know how it came, partially it was my own private matter, and partially it was the other side.
A few days ago I did give the person a 'like', at a site of a mutual friend. And from one came the other, we are back to be friends. We did agree that we both are assholes, and that's it!  I think that we need to talk a bit, sooner or later, about how it came and so more, but for now, it is a first step in getting together again, and I did shed a few tears because of that. It gives me hope, it means a lot to me that the other right away, without any doubts, did accept the FR and that we are talking and making fun again. It is so good! And, silly I, I all the sudden get hope for other items as well. What will be much more difficult, but I never shall give up hope, no matter how much they do -still- hurt me.

One friend more and one Facebookfriend less.  Willy De Bull is definitely exit. I did write a poem about him, the saloon hooligan, I will add that later, somewhere.  In fact that guy is a no good. He has a big mouth when it comes to football, he talks what others sais and when you ask simple questions (when he sais, we want no foreigners, I ask who are 'we'?  No answer) he ignores them or gets out of his mind. There was a big demo in Cologne, Hooligans against salafism, it was entitled and it ended in that the very agressive group did attack police and so more. Sadly that happens more and more, and because it were more people then expected, it lasted a bit before the things did calm down.
When Willie then writes.. we did keep stand, I wonder what the real reason was from being there.  And I did post that I have no tolerance for racism.  The result was a ban, and after the ban, he did write a (for his terms) essay about that I cannot judge because I was not there. Well, that's true, but I can ask and I can still be anti racismus, right.  I seem to be labeled in the hooligan world as an antifa..  Most likely it is also a group that they want to get rid of.  The opposite happens. He did get rid of me. Jay me. I dont have to read his stupid comments anymore.
One more idiot to go, who is a bit more sneaky, but he will get his stuff as well, dont worry!

Other positive points of the day..  My blood and blood pressure are okay. I could change my day of work, and next week we will get another step forward in the endles row of trying to get the paperwork solved. -sigh- :-)

As you could read (if any does)  there are a few tasteful chocolates in the box
But the most of the chocolate, and the box, I find simply and ease, next to me. Every day of my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen