Translate

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

the amazing world of social mediA

So

Time for some personal thoughts again, I think I have been too much on FaceBook (and Co) recently, I start to see how bizarro it is in the social media corner.

Before I start to rant about myself, I put my finger to some others.

Weird messages and behavior, that makes me wonder, why do I need to read that?  Oh well, I KNOW why I need to read it. It is like the 'gossip shows' and tabloids. We are all in blood searching for the excitement and sensation, of others.  And thus those did trap into my mind.

Why is someone posting the essage 'oldyears eve'  (assuming it is his birthday tomorrow). What reaction does he expect?   My reaction was a LOL, was that too much?  Should I 'forget' to congratulate him tomorrow?
By the way... happy birthday cat...
Why is someone posting that she send a Friend from the past a FR and the other one did refuse with the message'I want to close that part'.  And adding to that message, I dont need friends like that.  Umm, a few hours earlier you wanted, and now not anymore?  It seems HE doesnt need YOU as friend, dont twist it.

Do I need to read that someone posts a sobbing message about the weather, as in, the weather is broken, it rains?   I can see that when I look outside my window. Besides, I did post that alrready (in a way) myself.


When an administator change the group settings, all the sudden there is an uproar fom people who are going to tell if it is a good idea or not, and in the end it ends with personal chit chats between a few of them. Huh. hello?  Admins can do what they want, and if you dont like it ...   EXIT!

What brings me to my own ranting. In one of the groups I am admin in, I feel very irritated by one of the admins, who is doing absolutely nothng, is not following the messages that the other admins set up and is not participatiing in discussions.  I irritate myself on it, and consequently (it should not be me if I didnt) I did post a few hard messages, including the uuggestion that he should quit his admin ship.
Typical is that there cam no reactions. Of coours not from the person attacked, and o yes, I did get my support, I did get some private messages, in what someone tells me that he agrees with me, will leave the group if it will not get better.

Great. tjjat siupport, but in the meantime I stand alone with my words, luckily there is one of the others who corrects me in that, it is clear that he did do some courses in that (similar as me, hehe)
Good, that fire is lowered. We shall discuss it on a later moment. Well, let's see, I have not much expectations and I shall not initiate anythng any further in this, I did stick my nose deep enough in the mud, oink onik. 


There is some other mud that I shall stick my nose into. It is time to refresh my attempts for legalizing ...... (that).  :)  It is time to get control over that wordpress thngy.  It is time to write more. Well, maybe not.  But it feels good to write it here, where it is hidden for most of the people. Not that this is secret, there will come a moment that people read this, for whose eyes it wasnt meant, but I dont mind, it are MY thoughts, MY words. It is MY diary, my blog.  And I want to use it more and better.  Let's see. Another hit at my ToDo list :)

Now it is time to change the plant. One is standing outside the entire morning already, time that it can warm up, time that another can get the well deserved drops :-)  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen