Translate

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014

The truth

I sometimes say, that lies are not that bad, because the truth will come out, sooner or later.

I do not mean with that to encourage lies, but I think that, in time, every lie will come out and that the one who is spreading them, gets it back. It  is a kind of karma.

Anyway, I did find out the truth about my 2nd FaceBook account. I was aware, for a while, that it was inactive, consequently of someone who had told FaceBook that the identity of the owner of that site (me also) was fake.

I did not bother for a long time, but well, sometimes I have those moments, and this week it was so far that I thought, no, I will NOT let it go and I shall get it back. After all it is MY account. After all it is MY effort and I think that anyone should respect that and leave it the way it is. Even my daughter-

So, after 2 contacts with the FaceBook Administration I could re open my FaceBook account. Dont worry, I am not going to play the games again, it was only to get it back and dont let her go away with it.
My suspects were proven as being right and I think by myself, I dont get it.  It did cost me a long time, but I more and more accept that they leave me alone, and that feels better, not to hope and fight, the more I do, the more I hurt myself.
Anyway, the other way around is not the same. Appearantly this person still is searching for mutual connections and breaking them down. I dont understand it, she asked me to leave her alone, and she is not leaving me alone at the other side?
Silly blockades, at both accounts, from both her accounts, even on that of S. Why? What is she expecting, that I spy her out?  I know she has a boyfriend, that was not so difficult to find out, and I have seen the picture, but only because of that I did discover what she did do to me, digital. I went looking and found my confirmation.

As usual, when there is something on my mind, I dump it in her former email box. I am not sure that she reads it, it doesnt matter to me, but the mailbox still is there, so there is chance that she ssees it, sooner or later. What means that she, then, will see what she did. A thing that she good is in hiding. Never is she to blame, always the others. Apart then when the truth comes out.  So, we are back where it was all about, the truth. I did find it out, and, just like her mom and grandma, these behavior will be corrected by the time. I do not do nothing for it, and I wish her not too much luck with the effort of blocking me out of her life. While, on the other hand, she is friends with my brother.  So, what does she want? I have no idea.  And I am not feeling like finding it out, so I dont ask my brother about it. I respect her plea, to leave her alone.  And yes, it is true, I never said her to leave me alone. But if she cant, then she should face the consequences.   There are a few less bricks in the wall. And, what is more important, there are no tears with me anymore. I think I finally learn it!

To my little girl
Long ago
There was that happy moment
where we were waiting for that much
Your first sound, the first touch
On that day, cold and with snow
Ahh... if i then should know...
You grow up happy
And so did we
Our worries were hidden away
You were spoiled and could happily play
Later you had even a brother to bother
ahh.. if I than did see
Getting further in time
There were some cuts in the line
I did choose for happiness, instead of the pain
I was long alone walking the lane
And God knows how often I did explain
Ahh.. you sweet part of mine
We went our own roads, that did not matter
Because at the cross points, we did gain together
You did choose your life, I did choose mine
At my path the happiness finally did come to the line
ahhh... I dont regret
You were not happy that I was happy too
You wanted me alone, and acted through
Many times you did tell little lies
You did transform to a devil in disguise
And when your friends did look trhough
you did dump them too
ahhh .. I know it so well
I am not angry about all of that
I even am not feeling sad
I took the distance, but how about you
What are all those things good for, what you now seem to do
Dont you have a little respect
If you want to forget me, just leave it and neglect
But my sweetheart, i always love you
So, if there is anything that I can do
You might say now never
Still, remind this, I am here for you, for ever
22-10-2014 /(c) Saturnnl for DreamsUnliimited
Publishing without permission is not allowed

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen