Translate

Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

Note to myself

I should not

- let myself being provoked by one person, who clearly did search a conflict with me.
- Watch too much of the childish behavior that he and his family are trying to do
(or is it coincidence that the person himself all the sudden reacts on messages that I write to mutual friends?
or is it coincidence that, after a year of non posting, now all the sudden his brother is posting -stupid stuf- in 'our'  photo group?)
- Realize that it is NOT my group. I am only a visitor there. Weird enough with administrator rights, but that is just in name.

I should

Try to ignore that provokation
Post  positive, constructive, and topic alike.
(A photographers group is different then  a photography group)
Keep silent, until the moment that I decide myself that I leave the group
Wait with telling all at the moment that I am ready for the leave. 

Building up my friendships and contacts. 

Spermy Hermy will not get me down.  That's why I write it here, no one involved reads it, I think. nd if, hen it is fine as well, then the decisions get a bit more speeded up then expected. I dont mind too much :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen