Translate

Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

Like or not like

For most of you the pictures below look familiar, especially the thumbs up, for the 'like'  in Facebook, with what you can show that you like a post.

There must be a very good reason that there is not a 'dont like'  button, other then the crappy one that I did dig up.
I am not sure what is behind it, but I can imagine it is because they, sponsors and other money givers, only get positive 'likes'  and no negative ones. Who's fooling who, right?

I do like many of the posts that are at FaceBook, and I do not need to show that I like them for anymore. I show that I like them because I share, or because I react or because I read it and smile about it.
A good reason for using the like button, for me, is to know that I did read the post and to let the poster know that I did use his/her message.  Or, a speechless support to something written.

In the end a 'like' is just an unpersonal and easy way to show that you were around.  When I realy like things, I react on it (see above), and that reaction is the reason that I now and then forget to press the like burron...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen