Translate

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

yawn


Hmmmm.... 

On this Monday I did feel like that

After 2 weeks of (relative) freedom it was time to pick up normal life again and even when it started not that early, it did cost me a bit to find back the swing.

Nevertheless, my day in a nutshell.  I skip the coffee parts, ok? :)
Computer on.  Swiming through the float of wonderful sayings, sticked iinto touching pictures. The immense wisdoms, the so much telling 'I am good, and so are you', right away followed by how miserable it is to be monday.  Uh uh.. yea, right.

Shopping.. First heading to a closed door, o yes, true, this week the super market is rebuilding so I have to walk further.  Walking further, and after that I'd cross the street for the third time (finally!!!) a tram did catch my attention an with a loud ring it did convince me to take a step aside.
People in the street, asking for money, I did count 5 of them who were sitting there. One with a dog, one complete with sleeping bed and all. What a luck that in the inner city there are always shops that are closed, so that there is place for them to sit a bit sheltered and not bothering too many others...

Walking a bit further. Yes, it rains, but who cares? I cant get wetter then wet, and besides, most of the drops did fell next to it, and it was just a light rain. People with umbrella's, hey, there ARE people who do not forget them, they DO exsist, or  did they just buy one on their way?

Shopping done, home again, a quick lunch, hm, the weekend soup tastes well on a monday :):), some phone calls... Oh, you didnt get post? Hmm strange, I did send it off, I can send it again if you like?  -hm.. no no, leave it, I  know thtat it is sent, that's enough, duh!   Grrrrr, how long will this matter last????
And then, music on, ready for the household.  Bargage down.. and of course a nice trace of dripped (I dont wanna know what) on all the stairs, also a quick wipe of the stairs, which I shall not count as the monthly cleaning...  :)

Editors on, Web page open, it must be done this week. Hmmm.. where's the inspiration? Maybe I find it when I clean the bed sheets?  No idea... maybe I did clean it away?

Okay, end of the day, almost time to go cooking. All in all it was an okay day. Maybe I should update my status at Facebook., so that everyone knows.  Because there all seem to know what I am doing. Here there is hardly anyone.  Good :) me and myself are good company :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen