Translate

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013

Poetry chat August 26, 2012 – Sunday

Ah

My dear colleauge/poetry writer Sandra did  tonigh post a 'common poem' that she, me and claudia did write a bit more then a year ago, in the 'artists group'  The artist group was a group, created by Eliza, the promotor and motor behind 'Poetry Pieces for Europe, and other nice and inspiring things around writing.

It did show up at my facebook and I want to add it at my poetry in e-motion website. But first I shall place it here, so that it wont dive away in the messages mass that facebook now and then is.

It still does make me smile a lot, how 'silly' and funny poetry can be?! Enjoy the first poetry chat :)




This place is so empty, I almost forget
It is more silence here than me in my bed
This place of inspiration and a spark
Ends like a black hole in the dark
Still it is here that we did gather
Where some great spirits did find each other
Is it that, why you are still in my list
Is it that, what secretly I missed
I don’t think so, because this place is just a thing
I can live without it, but not without you, who I found within
So now and than a sparkle will lit up the fire
And we re-unite along the internet wire
It is a rendezvous at 6.02
o, no, it is short behind seven
I can not say to here that I love you
But it definitely is our secret heaven
With or without its creator
We keep the spirit, in the past, now and later (Hans Friedhoff)

I am your secret admirer in a way
But I won't tell you perhaps one day.
Your rhymes always find a place,
To talk to someone like face-to-face,
To acknowledge what we have created
Writing poems, now all outdated.
The spirit though is still there,
When one starts we all share,
Again like we used in the past,
Oh glory a moment that will last!! (Sandra Stolnik)

I am speechless, what did happen to us right here
It is good you can’t see me blushing
I will not share your secret, no one will read it
But a compliment, who doesn’t need it
Only, I don’t like fake or pretending
I love true words, they are never ending
Lucky I know my poetry girl a bit
So I understand every word of it
It is like drinking from the same glass
It inspires it when I drink and pass
Drinking the inspirational drops of life
Oh poetry, without you I should not survive. (Hans Friedhoff)

I am not pretending, I speak from my heart,
A spot deep down where everything did start.
You may remember, I hope for you
Because it's a place where you have been too
And you came back, like we did all,
When we broke through this thick wall.
Along with us, some new inspiration
Which got out of its isolation. (Sandra Stolnik)

Thank you Claudia very much,
Your words my soul truly do touch.
Yes we began to chat in verse,
It's like a sea where you immerse.
Once inside you wish to stay
Forever with the words to play.
You are welcome to join us here,
So jump inside & don't have fear :))) (Sandra Stolnik)

Sandra`s words of admiration and praise,
Hans`s lines of wisdom and richness,
Brings us all together as the phrase,
Of a long lined poem of mosaic dreams
Of lost poets on deserted shores,
By society`s odd measures,
To take us away from what we truly love…
But we won`t give in, we ll go on together as one….
Artist…..artists….. (Claudia Salajan)

Sorry girls, that I left this chat
Dinner was calling, and than the bed
Some may call that real live
And indeed it is a way to survive
Your honest words, that came from so deep
Made me smile even in my sleep
And when I woke up, on my surprise day off
All what did happen, I was thinking of
The book, the contest, we had a good time
It is all gone into memories, and that is just fine
We carry our bag with memories forever
Priceless moments will last forever
We walk on, I don’t know where to
But it is okay, as long as I can share with you
Call it poetry, call it art
It belongs to us, we cannot part
It might sleep in us, for short or longer
And than it wakes up again, new and stronger
I feel privileged to see 
your most wonderful sides, revealing for me
And look how we made a wonderful start
Poetry chatting, our challenge, our new kind of art (Hans Friedhoff)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen