Translate

Montag, 10. Mai 2021

Back

There we are again.  It was a bit ago, I am recovering from a nightshift, and did not sleep very much today, oh well, tomorrow it is bank holiday, I might do the thing then... or not :) 

A lot of questions in my head, at the moment, feed for at least a week more of blogs. Let me start with the one, that is bothering me for a few days already.  It are the amazing ways of Google.
I installed it at a new device (laptop), where it works perfect. Mail, Browser, everything smoothy and fine.

At my desk top computer, where I always used it, without any problem, I all the sudden can not read my mail anymore. Why?
While writing this, I think about a possibiltty, why that is possible. But why, out of the blue, with no signs of mistakes at the other devices?  Same goes for the blog, that I write. Why I all the sudden can not do that anymore?

Argh, I think I need to learn a profession. As I discussed with someone, technics are not good for us.

But, I am still very glad that I can use it.  One way, or another.

Okay, enough  tears for today, I am too tired to find the other questions at the moment. Maybe they are covered in the banana, what is left.  Why did I not eat it? Question over question :) :)   Hamburger tonight!!! 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen