Translate

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021

In Jail

 It finally happened (again).

I am in FaceBook jail (again).

After a long time, in what I could behave, I appearantly am in the view of FB  or  its reporters again.

A (light) delict from a while ago, and today my warning for  FB accounts with sexual intentions (nothing to see, just  ordently covered big ones), was appearantly enough to give me a 24 hours ban.  And, if it is not bad enough, I got a double penalty, my other account is catched as well. Even more vague, no idea what I did wrong there (honestly, I swear!!)  And no idea how long that ban will last, if it is related to the other one.

Anyway, it seems that I am a while together with myself, in that silly FB prison.

I can understand that rough language is, especially nowadays, a reason to be 'warned', or even that that kind of messages are not allowed.  I also can imagine, why people need to be stopped in voicing. And I know that I can be not so tactical, in my replies, and that my words sometimes are too harsh.  

In that optic, the time in jail is understandable.  
On the other side, I see so much hate, in reactions, much worse (in my opinon, what is coloured, I know) then  my slippery words or posts.  
I should love to see someone noticing that as well, and say that that kind of behavior is unacceptable. 

Deep sigh.

I will rest my case,  who likes can add my new account (Ha Fri, you will recognize it easily) and else... Be happy, to have a few hours of rest from me.  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen