Translate

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021

Against

 If you are active at the social media, you will know the people, that are .. against ...

Against Corona
Againstt that someone colours photos
Againstt the politics
Against everything

Maybe you noticed, the people who are against more, belong often to the more radical parts of our society.  I will not judge, here, just tell how I see it.
I have to bring it back to the pandemy again, even tho I try to keep it a bit away from my  thoughts, and talks.
But, also in my friends circle, there are a few people, who are 'against'  the measures that are taken to lower the infection rate. They are against masks, feel that it limits their freedom.
Those people are not the ones, who work in shops, where the  people need to wear the masks over 8 hours each day.  No, those people are the people who can still work 'open',  or who are retired and spend their days with bicycling.
But beware... when there is a ferry to pass, and on the ferry the masks need to be weared.  Then it is all the sudden an irritation.   
No, I don't talk about extreme people, they are out of my list for longer.  I call it the professional  complainers, who  use every example, to complain, or point at things that are not correct.

I saw plenty of that, in my visit in the City, today. The first day, that the restaurants and pubs are open again (outsice).. Long live the chaos !


You can complain, that you can not find a possibility, to get yourself vaccinated, true.  And it is not nice, if you are not able to get your jab, even when your only reason is, that you want to go on holiday. 




But it is not good, if you complain at the social media, when you put your whining there, and not try to find a solution. 

I know that I am in a lucky situation myself, but still I can not stand, when people foool theirselves, and with that try to find sympathy with others, just to justify their own behavior.

End of rant.  I fear it is too cryptical to be 'useful'  as a blog. Still, it is one.  Tomorrow better!! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen