Translate

Sonntag, 7. April 2013

The feather

I am a strong believer in that there is more between heaven and earth then that we can explain.

And because I do believe it, I do see the signs as well. Is it just me following my thughts, or is it realy a sign? No one shall be able to explain it, but it happens.

In the years I do believe in signs. It happens now and then that I ask signs, for making steps further. And at the moments I do ask, when I need help, there comes an answer. Not always in the way that I expect it, or want it, but there are signs, for me who sees them.

Today, 2 years ago that my mother did pass away (what was that a lovely sunny day!), and yesterday, we did return from our trip to Gent. I was thinking, sadly I cannot tell mom anymore about it, she sure should have loved the story about the St Baaf, because that is not only one of the most dominant places in Gent, but as well in haarlem, the city that she founded her family in.

When coming home, right before our door, there was that feather. Where it came from? No idea, it was clean and proper, like new.  I did pick it up, and took it upstairs. And this moring, when I woke up, I dd realize where it was about.


How many times, in the pat, at the moments that I did ask for help, I did find a feather as well?  Many times and it is always amazing again that it happens. It is the answer, it is the symbol to go on, and that my decission is good. i am convinced of it.
So, I am grateful again for this sign. Thanks mom, I am glad that I do something good, in your eyes. I knw that I  am not always acting the way you should like, but I definitely do my best to be good, for me and for who is around me.

Take care, and give Freddie a hug from me. The candle burns, the feather lays in front of it,. And I feel happy. I realy do


I love you mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen