Translate

Montag, 15. April 2013

Same old game


so it is time for a blog again. And this time it is the all continueing story about power talk, ego boosts and loosers. 

Yes, that time again, and of course it can be related in many ways, this time I reflect it to the MafiaWars game that I play, and that I still love to play.
How many times did I say, that I love my games, and that I play it until I dont like it anymore? Sometimes it rules life a bit more, at other moments real life is sparkling, so I play, have my fun and when I accidentically get stronger or better, then it is okay, but I dont mind when others rank me out. I play it my way and I love it, I cannot play it another way.  Well, I can, but I wont. :)

A consequence of my (only) condition to be on line, and that is having a good time, is that I select the people I am friends with. In those silly games where you need to ask as many stuff from others, we are all encouraged to have even people in the friends lists that never will be friends, but, as from free will, we do choose it to play our games. And sometimes one rises above and becomes a real friend. No matter how many miles away, it happens.

Same happens in the opposite way. People at the friends lists appear to be a pain in the butt. Now you can choose to let them in your list, because you need them for the game, and that is fine. But... dont let me see you whining about them then. You have always the choice, letting it, or changing it.

it gets sadder when people want to tell you what to do.  hey hans, why are we no friends anymore? Oh, I dont want to be friends with you anymore, that must be enough.
Do you mind then hans, that I will ruin you in the game?
no not at all, it proves I did make the right choice.

HA! eat my shorts :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen