Translate

Montag, 1. April 2013

Brugge or Gent?

Hurray, a week off together and plans are made to visit our neighbour counttry Belgium this time.

Typical me, I have had in my mind for a couple of days that we should go to Brugge. A beautiful city, and I thought I was there a long(er) time ago already.
Today I did check the connections and hotels, and concluded. that I did not mean Brugge.  We were there, on that same trip ...


....  but the city I have been mixing up with is Gent!  Gent with the Lei, the small streets and the huge Cathedral, the paintings of Van Eyk



Tomorrow we will go and book. For our train travel it doesnt matter.  But I think it is pretty handy to end in the proper city after all.

With me that MIGHT be a uprise, after all.  Hmm, I look forward to it. The weather can be like today, sunny, bright, the temperature, well, we dont have too high expectations from that. This will be contineued later this week, check it out yeah

2 Kommentare:

  1. Have a wonderful trip and a beautiful day!
    And I hope that the temperature will make a good surprise. This winter must get over in one day, why not tomorrow?:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Katarina, for your sweet words. It seems that the sun will be shining anyway, more we cannot expect this spring I think. Good company and a relaxing time, that is where we hope on.

    AntwortenLöschen