Translate

Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Fool or wise




"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man
knows himself to be a fool."

~ William Shakespeare


--------------------

I never shall  label me as a wise man. Therefore I make too many mistakes and do too many silly things.
But, considering being silly and stupid is part of me, I can live with it better and better and even use it in my advantage.
So, if you ask me, what my strong sides are, don't be surprised when I reply with  my chaos and my sillyness.
Of course is all spiced up with a lot of humor and sarcasm.  But you know the face behind the smile of the clown, right?

It is so easy to judge oters. It is so easy to punish yourself with cutting off the lines with omeone, without that you took the effort to find out the reason why the other did behave like that.
It is much easier to accept the other for who (s)he is and what (s)he is doing, then being frustrated about what you expected them to do.

The suitcase is ready to be packed. And I look very much forward to that small tirp. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen