Translate

Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

Now

Time is a wonderful thing. Time waits for nobody. Time flies, Time is on our side. How much is written about time, how many times(!) a day  we use the word

And when I read lines as below, what I fully agree with, I think about that it is indeed now, and only now, that we can do things. Right at this moment, what we do now, will cause what will be our future.
When we ignore things (I dont want to do that official phone call today) we must live with that ithings might not change, or change in a way that we dont want it (delays... hm).
It is our decision, right now.

I was discussing this morning with someone, how difficult it can be to feel locked up in a situation. Like, I work too hard, I have no time to live..  and the line that came after that.. I cannot change it.

Hmm, in fact that is bullshit. You can change it, of course you can! The question is, what do you want. Quit, or change your job, getting more time and probably less money in the pocket, or do you continue your suffering without that things change.

I have to say goodbye again to someone that did pass away. An old, sweet person, who was always shining her light to me, until the last cup of coffee.

Not that she had no pain, no.  She just wanted to live life, as long as she could. I think that her decision was the right one. And I also am sure that that is not always an easy way.

(so, if you choose to think that someone did disappoint you, and you do not even want to listen to the why... If you choose to think that you are all alone, and refuse to see who is around you...  It is up to you. you can change it. Not in the future, but right now.  Step on forward!




“The future is completely open, and we are writing it
moment to moment.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen