Translate

Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010

such a beautiful day - zo een prachtige dag

De nederlandse versie staat onder de engelse

It is a beautiful day today
If you allow me this to say
I see the sun, conjurating a smile
Yes, it is a wonderful day

What a lovely day today
You act so happy, I love you that way
Is it the sun that makes you shine for a while
Or is it just your wonderful smile
Delightful, such a wonderful day

A wonderful day it is again
Bright blue sky, I enjoy it as much as I can
For a moment there are no clouds
No rain that pours, no pouts
Just a wonderful clear day

Such a warm and great day to hold
Not too warm, not too cold
Exactly the weather I love so much
And in addition
Me to you, and you to me

Yes, it is a blissful day
And I feel so happy
that I,
can share
this day
a tiny bit
with you

With you every day
is such a delightful day
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wat een prachtige dag
Als ik dat zo zeggen mag
Ik zie de zon, ze tovert een lach
Ja, het is een heerlijke dag

Wat een fijne dag vandaag
Je doet zo vrolijk, zo zie ik je graag
Is het de zon die jou doet stralen
of is het je lach
Heerlijk, zo een zonnige dag

Wat een mooie dag is het weer
Stralend blauwe lucht, ik geniet keer op keer
Even geen wolken
of regen meer
Een heerlijk stralende dag

Wat een fijne warme dag is het toch
Niet te warm, niet te koud
Precies het weer waar ik van houd
En daar komt nog bij
Ik van jou, en jij van mij

Ja, het is een heerlijke dag
En ik ben blij
dat ik die
een beetje
samen met jou
beleven mag

Met jou is elke dag
zo een heerlijke dag

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen