Translate

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009

Drop


picture by Mimigo

Is it that difficult

To listen to what I ask?
When I told you, oh please, let's forget it
I don't want to talk about it?
Yes, I know I started
But I saw it was wrong

Is it that difficult
To say okay, I let you
dont put more salt in the wound

is it that difficult
if I ask you, polite, forget it
Let's talk about something else
is it that difficult to let go

I don't know
I am not perfect and sure not today
But ignoring someones question, is not okay
I am sorry, I should not have started, I know
and I ask you one more time, please let it go

Is it that difficult
to respect my question
Cant you let me free
So that
when the time is better
The words come back to me?

Is it that difficult
oh well I better stop
before I sink in silence
I ask you a final time
let it drop



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen