Translate

Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009

all you need is a badge

Got this one from ash, downunder :)

WASHINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF 'S DEPT. Investigation


A Deputy stops at a dairy farm and talks with the old farmer who's the owner.

He tells the farmer, 'I need to inspect your property for illegal grown marijuana.'

The old Farmer says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The officer verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!"

Pointing to the badge on his chest he proudly says, "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"

The old farmer nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old farmer hears loud screams and spies the deputy running for his life, and close behind is the a huge breeder bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The old farmer immediately throws down his pitch fork, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs,


"Your badge! Show him your f*cking badge!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen