Translate

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

bloom



Even in the autumn, this thing is true.
Until the frost realy comes, there still are flowers that bloom. And as soon as the snow arrives, the first winter flowers are showing up. Not so many and so big as in spring and summer, but still.
It's as with our own lives

How often I see the things dark, how often I forget to look to the stars, the people, the things that make my life so worthful!
Just like when you say, the sky is dark, but when you look better.. you see that there are many many stars shining to you.
Silent, un-noticed, but they are there

In the yard of my life, are many flowers growing. And I take care for them.
You are one of them, because you can make me smile, you can be a sparkle in the dark

I just have to look to you to see it
Just like you only have to look to me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen