Translate

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009

Cheer the volunteer

Good afternoon everybody, the friday is gliding through my hands, time flies while I am sitting here, enjoying another cup of coffee.
Did do a mass clean up this morning, not here, but in the kitchen of the food-help, what was fun and a good excersise, I feel as it might feel when you went to the gym. No idea, I never come at the gym, but I have some memories from the time that I'd sport-smile- long ago.

Things are going well here, I got some veggies out of the kitchen, and will brew a nice soup for tonight from it. Ahhh it's good, all is fine.
I discovered some nice music, I put one of the clips under the garfield picture, click it, if you want, and enjoy it (you will)

Happy returns to you, take care and enjoy your day as well



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen