Translate

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024

Critical Question

 I love to photograph, as most of you know (or should know).

Often, I critisize photos from others. Not that I can do much better, I am just a hobby photographer, and sometimes a really good shot is there. 
I share my photos, and, consequently due to my critical attitude, people ask me about my photography as well.

Very fine and very  good. I am ready to learn, and I am open for helpful thoughts, to get my photos better.

A few days ago I made this photo. I know that it is very light (too light, maybe for some),  it is simply hard, to make photos in the summerly sunlight, at the middle of the day

Still, I like this photo. It is a point of rest, and the combination with the lamp in front, almost hidden by the windows in the background, give it, for me, something special. The rest,  not many people, it is exactly as it was.

I posted it in a photogroup, and I got as reaction, what exactly do you like about this?
I had added the text as above to it, so the question surprised me a bit.

Is it me?

Am I not able to face critical questions?

Any thoughs are welcome.  You  might understand the reason, I am not posting this at Facebook :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen