Translate

Donnerstag, 1. April 2021

 Today I did not listen to corona
Today I did not live in fear
Today I did not let my brain in coma
Today I did not let the news come near

I was listening to the news, I müst admit
And of course the word was in it
But it just walked away
Because I decided, that it could not be, today

Hold on Hans, I hear you say
Are you really feeling okay?
Did you drink too much, ignored your task
Keep calm you, I did do wear my mask

Other than that, there were no complications
I did not stuck to vaccination or mutations
It is still there, I know
But today, I let it go

No news reached my brains, and it felt so well
Just like in the good days, I can tell
The sun is shining, I am in a good mood
J recommend it, you should, if you could!

Today is the best day of my life
Like on every day I  did survive
Breathing spring in
Singing out loud

I dusted my worries away
And let the confusion out
Do it, I beg you, if you can
Skip the worries, be a happy (wo)man

It is not, because I tell you to
It is, because I love a happy you
Smile to the sun, joke about a mistake
To keep your insanity away 
Give the virus a break

© Hafri Photography and Poetry
01.04.2021



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen