Translate

Montag, 5. April 2021

April April

 Yesterday I did not go out. The weather was  grey, it was cold, nd it was nice to have a cozy day at home, as it is rare.

I knew what should happen, I slept not so well, no worries, it is another day off, today, also easy on and a chance to go out, even for a short while.
Well, when I finally was that far, the sun was shining. So, I took my stuff, went out, and when I stepped out of the door, it began to rain. Soon it became more, and I was about 200 meter away, when the rain was so heavy, that I decided to turn around and get home. The weather gave me hail and snow, and a lot of wind, so the short trip ended with showerly feelings. And it is bitter cold!

You not need to be surprised, if I tell you, that the sun peeked out, when I was home again and warming up.  Now, it is April, we know this happens, but it still is something in large contrast with the past week, with those beautiful days and the beautiful flowering magnolias. Of what I add a photo. I made so maany, that I have plenty to cheer the days with, until spring really starts. Or, like last years, that we forget spring and jump into the hot summer. 
Not  today, and that is okay.  

Heading for a new week, starting at Tuesday, also a short one.  Curious to see the things that happen, to get the virus under control. I have good faith, in spite of all the chaos. Maybe it is, because I am not so often confrontated. Maybe it is, because I have a pretty good defense shield, against bad things.  A lot has changed, since the pandemy started.
I raised my eyebrows (again) about some people, who took the time to take a short holiday at an island. In their own country. 

How much urch you must have, to do so? At the same time I see one of them, always, fighting against the 'anti corona' movement. I just shut up. It is not of my business. Eye brows back down and on with the show!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen