Translate

Freitag, 2. April 2021

Next Wave

 Yes, today I was confrontated with the new wave. 
It is pretty extreme. Even when the experts warned for it, it was for me, like for a lot of people like:  let's first see it, before we believe it.

To be secure I was prepared well. I took my protection and I did not regret getting out.

So many people not learned the lessons from the past, well, they will regret it, the coming days!  The empty streets in the city, all those shops closed, ghost town in real life.

It came, as it was foreseen.  Temperatures around 10 degrees, after those warm days.
Next cold wave.  What did you think about that I was talking about huh?

Nevertheless, I made a nice cold walk, in 'easter styly', through the harbour. The fresh wind (brrr) woke me almost as good as the coffee, and  you can guess what happens, when I came home again.
(Exactly, then the sun peeked through :) 

All in all it is a nice and calm, good friday. It is nice to have a day on what all is closed. For no other reason then a good reason. I hope you had a good Friday as well.
Tomorrow it is Easter madness again, because, panic, two days are coming on what the shops are closed (sunday monday), so we must get enough in house. Let us not foret the toilet paper!

The photo is one of the light masts, at the horse lawn. All not in used anymore, for 2 years, but still around as memories. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen