Translate

Samstag, 24. April 2021

smile

 Apperantly some anti corona poeple were protesting at our local market place.

I watched a board, telling: when was the last time, you saw someone smile while shopping?
When I stood there, a girl approached me and asked, when did you see someone smile wile shopping?
I looked to her (smiling).  A few minutes ago. 
Her reply, was it someone not wearing a mask?
No, I answerred, I only go to places where they follow the rules.
How could you see the other smile, then, she asked me nervously. (I think she was a bit scared about loosing grip at the situation.)
So, I said. Body language, eye contact.

She started muttering something about how limited we are with masks and I said, listen, I am not intrested in your blabla (Geschwürbel). Shopping has changed, but my attitude has also changed. I accept it the way it is, and I do NOT want others to be affected with the virus, just because I do not want to follow the rules.
But you loose your freedom, democracy is ... (she felt she was loosing, )
Sorry lady, I got to go. Don't ruin my day with creating problems, that are just in YOUR head and nowhere else.

I walked on, talked shortly with someone I knew, we smiled behind our masked and none of us had any problems at all, while we were waiting at the shop, in the queue, to get a fresh load of coffee :) 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen