Translate

Freitag, 22. September 2017

Elections

Elecitons in Germany

As, sadly, is a tendency, world wide, there seem to be more and more acceptance for extreme clubs and teams, and as well political parties.

At the upcoming elections (next Sunday), we will get the historical fact that even in Germany are people chosen into the parliament, who support nazi ideas and discrimination of several groups of people.

I fear that it is unstoppable (but I still have two days to hope, and many with me, that it will not be true).
The movement already cries victory and feel themselves big winners. Typical for them is that they make a lot of noise, but appearantly have not much facts to be proud of. Or it must be the many frauds, violences and other violations against the law that the candidates carried from their past, and still promoting.

The loud screams give a unclear view at the situation. According to the noise you might think that the movement is big and powerful. Nothing is less than that.  Even when, in the worst scenario, they wil be the 3rd party in Germany, they still are a small minority.  But they are loud.  The majority is silence, and let the scum scream.

Lucky there are voices as well that put a sign that this will NEVER be accepted. There is no place for nazis, rasists and violation, not in Germany, not in Europe, not in the world and even not in America (what appearantly tries to seperare from the rest of the world, but still needs the world for their war fights).

I am one of the people that will always voice against this things. The social media are being stucked with the racistic bullshit of that party, and I was so f.cked up with it, that I did join a certain group, in what a lot of racism and discriminination, as well as nazism, is allowed.

I posted a few things, in the knowledge that there should be nasty reactions.  I knew that the nasty people should not react at the content, but playing at the person (me, in this case). Telling me names, advising psychologic help, well, we all know the stuff that is spread that way.

I consider this as a project.  I know that the brown shit will try to put me down, and I try not to get emotionally involved. I mean, how much does it hurt when people tell me names and they have no idea who I am?  I try to ask questions like, please react at the content, and I do not understand the agessive words, why do you use them.  
The only (and predictable) replies are more shitstorms, more and more heavy reactions and further absolutely nothing.

It won't upset me. Not at all.  And if this will open only 1 person the eyes, to see what 'the brown movement'  is up to, then my mission is already succeeded.

And yes, you may say that I am a dreamer. But I know I am not the only one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen