Translate

Montag, 11. September 2017

that time again

It is that time again, that my head collected a few questions, that made me thinking.

There I go, some food from my brains, don't say I did not warn you!

* Why are people treating policians with disrespect  and then all the sudden talk about the disrespect of others, when some people demolished things?
* Why do some people say that things should be better, there should be more law and rules, and at the same time they do not pay taxes (or make fraude to health insurance)?

* When people say that 'public persons'  like politician, members of  royal familess, should be used to critc and sarcasm, why can't they understand when someone makes a joke about them theirselves?
* When you are always present at any kind of public events, why are you then so protective and angry when photos of you show up in the media?

Why do I bother, anyway?

That's it folks,  I hope that, now I wrote this, I can sleep better tonight. :)

Before saying something about someone else, look into the mirror and ask yourself if it is worth it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen