Translate

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017

Blind or coward

It happens again.

I involved myself in a political discussion.  Someone who was whining about that someone was not nice to the FLOTUS..  And I reacted harsh. Because I think tht you not need to feel sorry for a racist. And her husband is. And as long as she not takes distance, she is as well.

So, I wrote that, it was a bit off topic, but appearantly it hit some strings. Maybe I got emotional and unintentionally offended the writer.  Still, I stand to every word that I wrote. Okay, I am not the most tactical writer, sometimes, but I stand for my things and against racists!
Put a sign, that you are NOT one of them, and I respect it. But when you support racistst, in no matter what way, you are not a person that I like to eat a pint of beer with (let's see who really reads my ranting, lol)
And I wonder how fair it is to tell your own opinion, and when another disagrees, you just start snifffing your nose and walk away? Is that how we learn to respect each other?

I do not go so far that I delete people from 'my 'facebook list'  People are always allowed to discuss with me.  But when people put up a subject, and then all the sudden prefer to walk away (taking a time out, or really leave my friends' circle), then I won't stop them.

I do not think it is coincidental, that it happened today (again). I just think it is unfair,  when you stand for a point, and you upset people (me!), and then say, okay, I can't handle this, it is too much.

Good. Your choice. If you want to fly like an Eagle, then do so. you are always welcome to land at my planet. And if you hit a ball, I might return it again.  There is simply no place for hate, at this planet! :)


Oh, and other than that.  I saw the person that gave the thunbs up for the whining.  Typical! I wonder when that person starts running away? 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen