Translate

Freitag, 4. August 2017

Things I do not understand

There are many things I do not understand

And I do not talk, this time, about loosing my hearing, or language problems.
It is not the first time, and, it is not the last time, and as long as no one can give me a good answer, I keep on asking those questions.

When I read posts, that start with 'I risk with writing this that I loose friends', foloowed by a supporting writing for  a very questionable person, then I can understand why he writes so.  By adding the fear of loosing friends, you automatically give some of them a guilty feeling, about leaving because you not agree with the statements following. If this 'emotional pressure'  is on purpose, or not, I do not know. When the reactions on that statement are, friends will remain friends, 'we'  support the questionable statement, as in a friendship is more important then justice for all.
Maybe I see it wrong!

Maybe I see it wrong when someone that I know very good, is posting a 'text photo'  about refugees, who ask the first day for a shelter, the second day for a house, the third day for a washing machiine,  that I do not like that?
The more when that person most likely never has taken effort to read, or talk about the subject at all.
The parrot, sitting at the couch, talking the things that others put in his mouth, or, in this case, spread the things that were in his messenger, without even thinking what he is doing.

I might be wrong to react fanatical at this, but it is hard to do not so.  I still like that person, but I dislike this kind of ideas, and it frustrates me to see someone who has this kind of a disgusting view at others without that he even tries to investigate if the statements he spreads are correct or not.

Yes, it is a 'whoops, I did it again'  moment.  I will always make the mistake to react on this kind of situations, and risk that people get disappointed in what I write (oooo Hans, see what you do, read back the first lines of the blog.....), but I have to do it.

And if I hurt you with it, I challenge you to talk with me, and find out if we can discuss until we agree again with eachother.

I think I am expecting too much, in this, from certain people, but I won't give up trying. Why? Beccause I do care.  And that is one of the few questions on what I know the answer..

As Freddie sings .. why can't we give love one more chance?-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen