Translate

Montag, 17. Juli 2017

Privacy

Let's talk about privacy.

I think we all make more (or less) thoughts about our privacy.  In our house we have the doors closed, locked, and have only access for people that we allow to come in.  In some cultures and countries that is more strict, in other less. Fact is that we do not let everyone enter our properties, and if we do, it is from free will. We also want to know who is coming to us. The doors are only opened when we know that we want the person in.

How different that is with internet.  How much privacy do you need there?  For how many 'strangers' your doors are open?  Not to speak from the unwanted visitors, who simply come around while they see the door open (or have a key for it) and of who you never will be aware.

I understand, and respect when people do not want their photos to be seen at internet. It is why I can not show my grandson, for example, even how much I like to do so. So, I wont.
And when people do not want to see their photos at the internet, fine. Just let me know and I won't show.

Still, it surprises me,  when people do want their own (photo) privacy, and do not hesitate to post photos from others in public. Take one way, or the other, that's less confusing and makes sense.



(Someone reacted, I can't find the reaction, but still want to say something about it)

This blog is meant as a reflection of the facts I see in the behavior of people. If people feel attacked, then I can not help it, as well as their reactions.

The right on privacy for everyone is undiscussed! 
When people appear at photos, unwanted, in public, at my postings or photos, then a private message is enough to get them deleted.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen