Translate

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017

Celebration time

I think everyone has the right to celebrate.  It is a form of expressing your feelings, being happy. For yourself, for others.

And many of us celebrate as well for their country. Today there is a big country celebrating the 4th of July, and a lot of people are showing that.  just like the Canadian did do that a few days ago, and just like the French will do that in a couple of days.

I hope that everyone who celebrates, wil do that in respect for each other. And as well in respect for the people who not want to celebrate.  There must be space for that as well.  If someone (hmm, could it be me? LOL)  is not so keen on it, that should be respected as well.

I experienced that, also in this, there is less tolerance then a while ago. I noticed that more and more people take the 'I do ot want to participate'  as a 'you are against 'us'.  
That is so wrong!
When someone tells me I am against (in this case) America, because I do not prticipate in the excitement, then I think that those persons have a very narrow mind.
They listen only to the words that upset them.  Who is not with us, is against us, sounds so much like war propaganda, and that scares me.

I wish everyone a wonderful day, wonderful firework and so more, today in America, on other days in other countries.  And I think that you only have the right to be proud at your country, if you can respect that there are people who think diffferent.  
Spread your view at the world, quit your narrow mind, we are all God's people, love knows no borders.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen