Translate

Mittwoch, 30. September 2015

Heaven tells hello

It is a little bit funny
This feeling inside
A few years have passed now
After your final ride

It still feels strange, from time to time
That I can not share with you
Like we did use to do

We now communicate with another sign

I still do talk with you
And ask you for advice
And if I seriously do
I get your answer, clear and nice

No words come from you
I must find them, my way
I know what to do,
I am okay

When I feel lost,
What happens less and less
I ask you 
How I can let the bad times pass

And if I finally found the answer
How to cope the stormy weather
You show me how good it is
With a tiny bright white feather

Today, you did say hello again
It was such a happily surprise
Because I did not ask you 
But you felt my worries, disguised

Thank you for being who you are
So close, no matter how far


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen