Translate

Sonntag, 13. September 2015

Sliding away

Sliding away

All I want is
To hold you
To wrap my arms around you

All I want is to be there
To tell you, whatever happens, I will be there

I want you to feel my heart beat
I want you to stroke your hair
I want to take away your worries
Soften your pain, fullfill your need

When you fall asleep
Away from worries and pain
I want to be in your dreams
With cheerfull moments again

When you wake up in the morning
I want you to meet a happy day
Not necessarily just roses
But that you feel happy and are okay

Now, that you are finally asleep
My soul is fully awake
And I wonder, how much longer 
How much more is there to take

I can't give an answer
Other then Time will say
In the meantime I feel helpless
When you slip sliding away


14/09/2014


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen