Translate

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021

The man in the mirror

Time for a bit of self reflection. 

Don't worry, it is less difficult as that you might think.

Let's take soccer, football, as example.

The UEFA forces itself to forbid the LGBT rainbow out of the stadium, as being a political statement.
When a national football Unite (in this case the dutch) decides, to give their fans, before the match, a rainbow flag... and the security (under the regime in Hungary) takes the flags off.

And during the game, the commercials around the field, show up in the rainbow colours.

So, the western world is slowly and steady finding control over the Corona virus. However, there are dangerous mutations, for what the vaccination is not enough.  The virus is not that agressive then, most of the time, but still, getting ill for COVID is nothing to wish people to get.

We keep distance, and when many people gather, we wear masks.

Not in the football stadium.  The UEFA (hey, that bunch again) insisted, that the English Wsembley Stadium should open for more audience.  Mainly sponnsors, of course.
In Hungary (hey, that country again) and Denmark, there were no audience restrictions. So, people from countries, where there are still strict protections, can go and cheer unprotected, arm to arm.

I stll wear my mask, in the srtreet, where it is free now to wear them not. In shops and Train it is, naturally, normal to wear it, and when I wear it already when I come from home, I cant forget it.  No one died from wearing a mask, right!

I will be careful. I will remain careful.  Even when I am vaccinated.  Because, I do not want to get ill. Not even a bit. And, maybe more important, I do not want to make you ill either.  I care for you. How about you?

I will go to watch the football match. I will cheer for 'our' German team.  But the fun, that is in the football games itselves, is heavily overshadowed by the brutal power of money, what does not care for people ... at all.   Things need to change!






 



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen