Translate

Freitag, 11. Juni 2021

Netiquette and attitude

 When I read a bit at Twittter, I saw a message from someone, who was wondering, why there is so much hate.  He reflected it to the upcoming elections in Germany. 

Even when they happen only in September, there is yet already a shocking queeste against all the important people,  no matter what party.
This person considered to quit his Twitter account.  IAnd I thought it is similar, why I ended following Twitter. I hated the hate between parties in America, I could not  take enough distance.

Now, in my home country, it looks similar. And I again can not keep distance, I DO have an opinion, and I do NOT understand the blind anger against some parties (unles it is against  #fckAfD).

In the end it will be so, that a few parties shall coorporate with each other. And how much trustworthy is such a coorporation, when you now already (3 months before the election), tell that the others are crap?

Excuse me? How can you hate people, when you not know them? 

It made me thinking.

And I am guilty, too! 
When people attack my party, my favorite persons, I tend to defend them. The person I do not know,. And I want my favorite to win, and coorporate with others. So, why should I now attack the others (unless they are  #fckAfD)

So, my idea is.  I love it in my bubble. My friends, people I like, sharing nice posts, and caring.
I will try to ignore the bashing of persons,  definitely the ones I do not know. I don't want to see that, so I should not participate in it as well, right?
I  want to share my bubble with you (unles you are #fckafd), and I like to share your bubble (unles you are #fckAfD)
How about that? Do we have a deal?
Let's share positivity. We all need to live with each other, so why not in harmony and with respect?

I  go to give it a try. It helps anyway, to stay away from people who smell like #fckAfD. No one needs them! They dont even know about bubbles! 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen