Translate

Sonntag, 8. August 2021

The times they are a changing

 We had a nice discussion, about people who are political engaged.  What means, that they are supporting a party, and think with them, about the ideas that might be good to work for.

Then the question came, why don't you join your favorite party, and do something?-#

My first reaction was like, Nooooo,  politics ate all lies, compromises and nothing good comes out of it.

But when I thought a second longer, I realized that that is exactly, why I should go in it,  and why I should do something, instead of just saying, it will not work.
Up to postive energy.

And of course I do not know how it will work out. But I do know, that I am able to do such. I have my thoughts, ,I k now wicch party to choose, and when I do nothing, nothing will change.  When I do  something,  I know that I, myself, will change.  And that is the drop. There it starts.  When I am able to change myself a bit, getting a stronger motivation about changes, and about what is already good, then I am able to create my world better. And then the world of all around me. Sometihng with inner rings, and other rings :)  

Writing this blog, I realize that I will do it.  And from now on I will write in German.  Not because I am good in it, but because it is close to where I belong now. :) 

Time for a change. And I am the change! 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen