Translate

Samstag, 3. November 2018

Hardliner

Who knows me a bit, knows, that I am not always good in tact, and diplomatic words.

I am emotional, and I am standing for what I think, even when that means that I am the only one.

People like me for that, people hate me for that, and that is very good, I do not want to be friends with everyone. For me a 'happy limited circle'  means more then zillions of dust corns in space.

Some people do not like me, and they are questioning my friends, why they are still friends with me, even when I have such a strong opinion.
And when someone calls me a hard liner, they might be true in it!  You not need to tell me what to do, or what not!
If I do not want to see a Queen movie, it will not help when you say that it is an awesome movie. It might even help more, if you say that you not like all the parts of it.

People can name me names, that is fine.  The people who know me,  who I really am, give me names as well. And those names, I cherish.  I love it, when you call me planet, satty, hansi(e), well, you know the names yourself :)
And I do not walk away when we disagree. I even can call you a bad name, and still be friends.  And I think it is because we are friends, that we can call each other that way.   I remember, my very dear friend who calls me b@stard, and I called him Idiot :) Or when someone calls you Bert, and you tell him he is Ernie.
Call me a hard liner, and I prove you that I am not.  But only when you are a friend. Someone who I trust.
And if you call me a hard liner, because you do not want to hurt the person that dislikes me, then you might not be a friend of me, even when you believe you are.

Pfew.  I go to post this, and then go to sleep. I will see if this makes sense, tomorrow.  The delete button is not far away.  :)

 

2 Kommentare:

  1. I think I understand what you're trying to say with this text. I believe that we, both "hardliner" in very specific and justified cases, can be friends. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen