Translate

Montag, 26. November 2018

Like

It is again about Facebook.  Because FB has become a part of our world, for the moment, until it will be wiped out by something new.

One of the 'hot items'  at facebook is that you can value posts.  So, when your friends write something, that better should have remain in private (like food, like -grandchildren, like emotional bashes), you can react at the author of the message.  Thumbs ub, like.

You can even buy likes at internet. Not only prvate persons do so, but as well it is done by questinable parties, mainly out of the 'ultra right wing'.  Buy your success, and let your money be paid by some rich, invisible, investors.

In my world of photgraphy, likes are very much liked as well.  Especially at Instagram, but at Facebook too. The more likes, the more 'evidence' for a proper photo.
Well, at least that is what some think.

I should not be me, when I think a tiny bit different 8-)

For me a 'like'  is nice, but not important.  I know that there are people that use a like as a check, to make sure that they have seen the post.  People can do as they want, so that's all right with me.

What makes it valueble for me, to post (photos, poetry, rubbish :)), is, when at a moment someon writes a message (yes... that is more then two words), telling that they enjoy what I posted.
Or that they like a certain photo.

That is what makes me continueing with posting. Knowing that some people like it, is not related at the thumb, but at the reaction of a human being, as we used to do.

I try it as well, to give more then a like, when I am really liking things. It is good, to take your time (if you have it), to react, instead of clicking.  With a reaction, you all the sudden transfer yourself in ahuman, who interacts with another person.  Wow!  I like that!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen