Translate

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018

Friends

I discussed it often here,  and I do it again.

It's about friends.

Friends at Facebook. The counter is aver 400, at the moment.  Seriously?  So many friends?  Wow...

Well, I can bring arguements, why some people are on it. Some have double accounts, some are there because they are 'sharing the same hobby or intrests.  And some at the list are there, because they are real.
I notice the difference, that I miss them, when they are not around, that I leave (and get) a message, now and then.   They are there, just like that. And I am there, for them, as well.

That latest category, are the people where I live for, where I care for. That are also the poeple, that I do NOT let go, wehn they do something what, in my eyes, is wrong.  I dare to say to them, that they are idiots (in this case I used a more bad word, lol).  Not to shock them, or to tell them to back off.  No, this is for real. Because I care. Because they hurt, with their behavior.  And no, I will NOT be nice to you, when I do not feel like. Because... you are my friend!  I trust you so much, that I dare to be true to you. When I disagree with you, you will know it!  As much as I expect from you, that you say when something that I do, is not going well. It's okay!
 It hurts, a bit, but I know why it happens, and in the end I can be grateful that you did act to me this way.  Or, like now, that I did tell you that!   Now, with the things all back into peace, you said thank you.  Well, you not need to be grateful, for me swearing at you, as long as you know that I think different then you!

When someone posts photos on line, with a person on it, that is really someone, that I can not stand, for very good reasons, then that hurts. Then I can tell the other, don't post that anymore, it hurts me. It is up to the other, to see if he wants to delete the photo or not, but I say what I think about it. I do not lie, everyone should know how I think and who I like and who not!  I like the photographer, but not the person he made photos of! And that will not change, even when (coincidence or not) I met the subject at the poto, and said hello to him (and he said it back). Nooooooooo way. Some people are not done.  And I will never say a bad word about that person, in public. Just becasuse I do not care enough, he is not worth a fight.
Other then friends, they are worth it!

I think that this is the best way to live together. Be clear to the other. Dare to say the trutth. Do not be afraid for loosing the other.   So....to  how many friends at your 'friends list'  at facebook, you can say such, without loosing them?   If I look to my list, I am sure that I might loose more as half of the people, if I did so.  Maybe I should :) :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen