Translate

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018

Language!

Every now and then I get a bit irritated by people, that find it necessary, to point to my bad German.grammar.
As if I don't know it by myself! Geesh!

Instead of staying with the subject, and trying to understand what I write, 'those people' find it funny (or need) to tell me that I should work at my language. Well, I am not discussing in photogroups,to get my master, either in German, English or in chinese.

And when I am joining a discussion, no matter what, I do not need to hear about my lack of knowledge of the language, as long as we are able to talk, ask and react at each other, we all can reach a point on what we do understand each other.
I love to learn, and I love to be corrected, and I know sweet people who do so, if needed (you know who you are <3 ...="" 4="" :="" a="" about="" advice="" air.="" amd="" and="" anymore="" as="" ask="" b="" be="" before="" better="" beware="" but="" by="" can="" class="separator" cook="" correct="" don="" effort="" end="" explain="" feel="" finger="" first="" for="" funny="" good="" got="" grateful="" help="" helpful="" helping="" how="" hurted="" i="" if="" in="" is="" it.="" it="" joke="" just="" kindly="" kiss="" know.="" l="" langauges="" language....="" language.="" language="" lasagna="" lessons.="" like="" long="" make="" making="" me="" middle="" mind="" my="" myself.="" need="" never="" not="" of="" okay="" on="" oody="" opposite.="" over.="" p="" persons="" pointing="" ranting.="" reacht="" really="" remarks="" right.="" say="" should="" so="" someone="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;" such="" swear="" t="" take="" talk="" tell="" that="" the="" thing="" those="" time="" to="" try="" trying="" use="" very="" we="" what="" when="" will="" wirtes="" wonderful.="" word="" you="" yours="">

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen