Translate

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Breakfast in America

An imaginary story

All persons are fiction. Any relation to real persons is made on purpose, and exactly meant to be referring to that person.

Good morning Melonia

Good morning Agent Orange

(from now on Melon is M. and Agent Orange is a 0 (as in zero)

O - How often should I say you, that you should greet ME first?  I guess you like the whip, today it are 30.
M - thank you, for your generousity, dear husband.

O - Is breakfast ready?


M - in a minute, my dear, I was watching the news on tv and ...
O - What the F??? You were watching TV??  You know it is breakfast first in this house as well as everywhere in my towers, you stoopid thing!

M - I am so sorry, my leader, but something very horrible
O - you are not listening, do you?  Breakfast. NOW!  Else there will be no spanking, but hair pulling

M - oh nooooo, noo,  not that, but the news was so shocking, I think you should
O - BREAKFAST FIRST!!!


Melonia dribbles to the kitchen, brings the horrible man his toast and coffee

O - Grrrrrr.... Illie!  Look at this coffee!  It is black!  You know I HATE black!
M - hands over the milk, shaking with her hands

Breakfast is eaten in silence.  M reads the news, at her tablet.  0 writes a tweet about fake news.

And an hour later, the zero asks his Melonia, what she has been talking about, what horrible thing happened.  M tells about a shoot out in Las Vegas.

The orange zero mumbles, M, can you hand over me the book twitter for dumies?  I need it to please my fans.

M hands over the book. It looks like it has been used many times.  The tweet appears.  Together we unite. Sorry folks for what happened. Well done safety people.

0 leans back.
Now, Mellie,  bring on the whip and bend over the desk.

An hour later, the big 0 surprises his lady.

Melonia, darling, how about a visit to Las Vegas, in two days?  My fans are waiting!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen